Breaking LONDON

Faulty Fridge causes Fire to rip through Westminster restaurant

Faulty Fridge Causes Fire To Rip Through Westminster Restaurant
faulty fridge causes fire to rip through westminster restaurant
0 0
Read Time:39 Second

Ten fire engines and 72 firefighters and officers were called to a fire at a restaurant in Horseferry Road, Westminster.

Most of the ground floor restaurant was damaged by the fire. Half of a flat above the restaurant on the first floor and part of a flat on the second floor were also damaged.

The restaurant was closed when the fire broke out and there were no reports of any injuries.

Horseferry Road between Marsham Street and Medway Street was closed while crews tackled the blaze.

The Brigade was called at 11.33pm and the fire was under control at 3.15am. Fire crews from Lambeth, Soho, Chelsea, Dowgate, Euston and surrounding fire stations attended the scene.

The cause of the fire is believed to have been a fault within a refrigerator.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %